Invest in Yourself
“Shari changed my life! I lost 10 lbs in the first six weeks on Shari’s Personal Training and Weight Loss Intensive program. Now 20 lbs lighter, I am proud to thank and give credit to Shari for giving me the tools, guidance and motivation to succeed. Shari reshaped my body, but more importantly, Shari taught me about portion control, moderation, and how to get the best results in the least amount of time. For years, I struggled. Little did I know, I was doing the wrong types of exercises, in the wrong way, and I was eating way too much. I hope you choose to be WOW’d by Shari and that you too will change your life.” ~Tess
The Personal Training and Weight Loss Intensive program is a strength training and weight management program designed to give you a jump start on losing weight and reshaping your body.
It’s intense, but the results feel great!!! Clients enrolled in the Personal Training and Weight Loss Intensive program work one-on-one with a personal trainer to meet their goals.
The program includes:
- Strength training guidance for your fitness level that gets results.
- Menu planning based on your busy lifestyle and daily support on how to make healthy choices.
- Cardio fat burning sessions to accelerate your fat burning and build endurance.
- Learn how to read food labels, grocery shop and how to prepare healthy foods.
- Learn ideas on how to control emotional eating, overeating and get questions answered about your own personal habits.
Why is personal strength training important in weight loss?
“Personal strength training offers a plethora of benefits for overall fitness and health. Personal strength training helps burn calories, especially when you use your primary muscles and multi-joint exercises. It has a synergistic effect with cardio because one can theoretically perform cardio at a higher and longer intensity with a stronger body as a whole, which will equate into a greater caloric deficit. In addition, strength training increases bone, muscle, tendon, and ligament strength; improves joint function; reduced potential for injury; increases bone density; elevates metabolism for several hours after workout; increases basal metabolic rate; improves cardiac function; elevates HDL (good) cholesterol; increases muscle tone, size and strength; increases self-confidence; elevation in hormone production; improves posture; reduces risk of osteoporosis; and elevates neurotransmitters to help ward off depression. In addition, personal strength training aids in the reduction of body fat. A decrease in body fat percentage is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and other health ailments.”
Why hire a personal trainer?
What are the benefits of a personal trainer?
- Learn proper form and technique for exercise. You’ll get the most out of each workout.
- Your trainer keeps you accountable so you stay on track with your plan.
- They prepare a workout for you based on your fitness level.
- You keep appointments and feel less guilty about not getting in your workout.
- Your trainer helps you troubleshoot when you are not getting the results you hoped.
- Guides you in nutrition and healthy eating habits.
- Supports and encourages you when things get tough.
- Pushes beyond what you expected you could ever do with exercise.
Like us on facebook and sign up for our eblasts to get updates on our latest specials!